At this modern age, using sex toys are no longer a taboo. Surprisingly, aside from exploring your own sensuality, there are health benefits of using sex toys!
Here’s what sex toys can offer to our health and wellness:
- It targets to ease performance anxiety. This is because of erectile dysfunctions or other sexual issues. With the use of sex toys, it penetrates pleasure points of your body.
- It can alleviate pain. One of the top health benefits of using sex toys especially for the ladies is it helps lessen menstrual cramps pain.
- It lowers the risk of Prostate Cancer for men. According to studies, it has been found that men who masturbated the most (at least 21 times a month) had about a 20% lower chance of prostate cancer, compared with those who did it less (4 to 7 times a month).
- It helps you sleep better! Getting much needed sleep is essential for the body to recharge. When you have done your stimulation from using sex toys, it releases helpful hormones like oxytocin, endorphins that makes you feel calmer.
- It lowers blood pressure. Sexual intercourse apparently can lower systolic blood pressure. Sex helps balance your estrogen and testosterone levels.
- It boosts self-confidence! Among the mental health benefits of using sex toys is it enhances your mind and soul. You benefit from the appreciation of your body and makes you feel more alive and present.
- It unleashes your creativity. Sex toys are MAGICAL. Don’t you feel like you’re as if transported to a mystical place when you hit your orgasm? You picture yourself in your mind that your having such a great time with your body and the contact with the sex toy. It plays with your mind to be creative but in a sensual way!
- It boosts libido and therefore improves sex life. The quality of masturbation and orgasm is definitely high!
- It enhances intimacy with your partner. The pleasure toys will bring back the missing spark in the relationship and make the intimacy more fun! It also improves the communication between the couple.
- It helps men perform better. When men try pleasure toys, they will no longer be worried about ejaculating too quickly, losing erection, or not getting an erection.
Sensuality is aligned to a person’s wellness. These health benefits of using sex toys are just few of the many reasons why you should have one in your bedroom.